Stocks are slowing hitting back to its record levels. Mike Santoli is at the New York Stock Exchange and gives us his perspective on the current state of the markets.
About NBR“Nightly Business Report produced by CNBC” (NBR) is an award-winning and highly-respected nightly business news program that airs on public television. Television’s longest-running evening business news broadcast, “NBR” features in-depth coverage and analysis of the biggest financial news stories of the day and access to some of the world’s top business leaders and policy makers.
- Stock market live updates: Dow plunges 1,100, worst point drop in history, will Fed act?
- Dow plunges 1,100 points as the coronavirus sends the market tumbling into correction territory
- Speculative stocks Virgin Galactic, Tesla and Plug Power are cratering
- BNY Mellon strategist says 'you can't actually model this' as sell-off continues
- JPMorgan says buy the dip, bank on Fed 'insurance' cuts
NBR on TwitterMy Tweets
Subscribe to RSS