We’re seeing in the retail sector that the middle class consumers are driving the U.S. economy. But how long will this last? More now to discuss this topic is the Retail Analyst from UBS, Michael Lasser.
About NBR“Nightly Business Report produced by CNBC” (NBR) is an award-winning and highly-respected nightly business news program that airs on public television. Television’s longest-running evening business news broadcast, “NBR” features in-depth coverage and analysis of the biggest financial news stories of the day and access to some of the world’s top business leaders and policy makers.
- The home of the Sopranos is under siege: Inside the battle for the soul of HBO
- Covid is killing more than 2,000 people a day in the U.S. as infections and hospitalizations hit records
- Tesla publishes its first-ever diversity report revealing leadership is 83% male and 59% White
- Chinese dissident targets Apple, Nike, others after report says they lobbied to weaken forced labor bill
- Here are 3 under-the-radar market story lines that could surprise investors in 2021
NBR on TwitterMy Tweets
Subscribe to RSS