While we are seeing many companies urging President Trump to postpone the impending China tariffs, Ylan Mui reports on how a surfboard shop owner in California actually wants more tariffs.
About NBR“Nightly Business Report produced by CNBC” (NBR) is an award-winning and highly-respected nightly business news program that airs on public television. Television’s longest-running evening business news broadcast, “NBR” features in-depth coverage and analysis of the biggest financial news stories of the day and access to some of the world’s top business leaders and policy makers.
- Coronavirus could spark a 20% tech pullback, investor Paul Meeks warns
- Coronavirus live updates: Austria halts train traffic with Italy, Turkey closes Iran border
- Here's how NFL TV rights are expected to shake out for the rest of the decade, according to sources
- Buttigieg campaign calls on Nevada Democrats to address alleged irregularities in caucuses
- Bernie Sanders will win the Nevada caucus, NBC News projects, cementing his front-runner status
NBR on TwitterMy Tweets
Subscribe to RSS