Bertha Coombs has a special report on how a former Microsoft tech is now using his skills to make a video game company for doctors and even astronauts to help them train for medical procedures.
About NBR“Nightly Business Report produced by CNBC” (NBR) is an award-winning and highly-respected nightly business news program that airs on public television. Television’s longest-running evening business news broadcast, “NBR” features in-depth coverage and analysis of the biggest financial news stories of the day and access to some of the world’s top business leaders and policy makers.
- SoftBank is reportedly seeking to take control of WeWork through a financing package
- Trade is holding market 'hostage' despite new optimism, top investor says
- NASA chief: SpaceX and Boeing have critical tests ahead but could fly astronauts in early 2020
- Morgan Stanley warns tariff escalation remains a 'meaningful risk' despite partial US-China deal
- These telemedicine doctors are getting licenses in all 50 states to treat patients in remote areas
NBR on TwitterMy Tweets
Subscribe to RSS