The Federal Reserve says it will do what is necessary to support the economic expansion but adds that there is no rule book for a trade war. Steve Liesman reports from Jackson Hole, Wyoming.
About NBR“Nightly Business Report produced by CNBC” (NBR) is an award-winning and highly-respected nightly business news program that airs on public television. Television’s longest-running evening business news broadcast, “NBR” features in-depth coverage and analysis of the biggest financial news stories of the day and access to some of the world’s top business leaders and policy makers.
- Sweltering heat is shattering records, triggering power outages across California
- Here's why this recession has been different from any other
- Trump orders ByteDance to divest from its U.S. TikTok business within 90 days
- Facebook says Apple refused to waive 30% fee on new paid online events feature
- The clothing rental start-up Rent the Runway is closing all of its stores for good
NBR on TwitterMy Tweets
Subscribe to RSS