Mortgage rates continue to fall which is making mortgage lenders scrambling to keep up with demand. Diana Olick reports.
About NBR“Nightly Business Report produced by CNBC” (NBR) is an award-winning and highly-respected nightly business news program that airs on public television. Television’s longest-running evening business news broadcast, “NBR” features in-depth coverage and analysis of the biggest financial news stories of the day and access to some of the world’s top business leaders and policy makers.
- Mohamed El-Erian is a confident 'yes' on buying Saudi Aramco shares
- Brexit might one day be seen as 'democracy in action,' former UK finance minister says
- Six shot dead in Czech hospital
- Scaramucci says Bloomberg would beat Trump in 2020 election if he clinches the Democratic nomination
- China says pork prices surged 110% in November
NBR on TwitterMy Tweets
Subscribe to RSS