With the escalating trade war with China, we’re seeing lower mortgage rates not seen since a few years ago. Diana Olick explains how mortgage applications are on the rise.
About NBR“Nightly Business Report produced by CNBC” (NBR) is an award-winning and highly-respected nightly business news program that airs on public television. Television’s longest-running evening business news broadcast, “NBR” features in-depth coverage and analysis of the biggest financial news stories of the day and access to some of the world’s top business leaders and policy makers.
- Pompeo doesn't deny he cursed out NPR reporter, condemns 'unhinged' media
- Third US case of coronavirus confirmed in California, health officials say
- Microsoft health's Peter Lee says medical data needs to be opened up so patients can get better access
- Boom in exchange traded funds continues with socially responsible investing and active management
- The Overnight: What to do in Seattle if you're there on a business trip
NBR on TwitterMy Tweets
Subscribe to RSS