After reporting an earnings miss, what’s in store for Disney in the future and how important will its new streaming service be? Our Julia Boorstin sat down with the company’s CEO, Bob Iger, for an exclusive interview.
About NBR“Nightly Business Report produced by CNBC” (NBR) is an award-winning and highly-respected nightly business news program that airs on public television. Television’s longest-running evening business news broadcast, “NBR” features in-depth coverage and analysis of the biggest financial news stories of the day and access to some of the world’s top business leaders and policy makers.
- Pompeo doesn't deny he cursed out NPR reporter, condemns 'unhinged' media
- Third US case of coronavirus confirmed in California, health officials say
- Microsoft health's Peter Lee says medical data needs to be opened up so patients can get better access
- Boom in exchange traded funds continues with socially responsible investing and active management
- The Overnight: What to do in Seattle if you're there on a business trip
NBR on TwitterMy Tweets
Subscribe to RSS