When’s the last time you heard a female voice on an airplane come on and say, “This is your captain speaking” — not so many times as only six percent of the major U.S. airlines’ pilots are women. In our continuing coverage of closing the gender gap, Jane Wells is in Alaska at one of the top flight schools where its owned and operated by a woman.
About NBR“Nightly Business Report produced by CNBC” (NBR) is an award-winning and highly-respected nightly business news program that airs on public television. Television’s longest-running evening business news broadcast, “NBR” features in-depth coverage and analysis of the biggest financial news stories of the day and access to some of the world’s top business leaders and policy makers.
- Trump impeachment defense team will include Clinton prosecutor Ken Starr and Jeffrey Epstein lawyer Alan Dershowitz
- Anti-abortion group Susan B. Anthony List to spend $52 million to help Trump win in 2020
- Iran's supreme leader calls Trump a 'clown' who will betray Iranians with a 'poisonous dagger'
- Stocks rise to end the week as strong earnings and housing drive Wall Street to record highs
- Dallas Mavericks finalize multi-year jersey patch deal with Chime
NBR on TwitterMy Tweets
Subscribe to RSS