When’s the last time you heard a female voice on an airplane come on and say, “This is your captain speaking” — not so many times as only six percent of the major U.S. airlines’ pilots are women. In our continuing coverage of closing the gender gap, Jane Wells is in Alaska at one of the top flight schools where its owned and operated by a woman.
About NBR“Nightly Business Report produced by CNBC” (NBR) is an award-winning and highly-respected nightly business news program that airs on public television. Television’s longest-running evening business news broadcast, “NBR” features in-depth coverage and analysis of the biggest financial news stories of the day and access to some of the world’s top business leaders and policy makers.
- Subscription porn gains popularity as new apps let models sell directly to their fans
- Keyllanne Conway says Trump administration ready to tap strategic petroleum reserve if necessary
- Apple is becoming a camera company
- Trump says Justice Kavanaugh should 'start suing people' after new report of sexual misconduct
- Wall Street banks are upping bets on their potential fintech competitors
NBR on TwitterMy Tweets
Subscribe to RSS