When’s the last time you heard a female voice on an airplane come on and say, “This is your captain speaking” — not so many times as only six percent of the major U.S. airlines’ pilots are women. In our continuing coverage of closing the gender gap, Jane Wells is in Alaska at one of the top flight schools where its owned and operated by a woman.
About NBR“Nightly Business Report produced by CNBC” (NBR) is an award-winning and highly-respected nightly business news program that airs on public television. Television’s longest-running evening business news broadcast, “NBR” features in-depth coverage and analysis of the biggest financial news stories of the day and access to some of the world’s top business leaders and policy makers.
- U.S. reportedly in talks with Huawei CFO on deal to send her back to China if she admits to wrongdoing
- Dr. Gottlieb: 'Hopeful' there will be adequate coronavirus vaccine supply in 2021
- JPMorgan says emerging markets are 'under owned,' stocks could rally as much as 20%
- This under-the-radar policy risk could set off a tantrum in rates at the next Fed meeting
- British EV start-up Arrival has the 'best claim to be the son of Tesla,' Jim Cramer says
NBR on TwitterMy Tweets
Subscribe to RSS