General Motors posted a solid earnings quarter where the automobile maker company saw strong demand sales in North America to offset its weak sales in China. Phil LeBeau reports.
About NBR“Nightly Business Report produced by CNBC” (NBR) is an award-winning and highly-respected nightly business news program that airs on public television. Television’s longest-running evening business news broadcast, “NBR” features in-depth coverage and analysis of the biggest financial news stories of the day and access to some of the world’s top business leaders and policy makers.
- YouTube CEO Susan Wojcicki: Here's what to say when men are talking over you at a meeting
- The US won't vaccinate migrant children against the flu at border detention camps
- FDIC approves tweak of Volcker Rule, easing trading regulations for Wall Street banks
- Republican-led report finds Facebook has 'significant work' to earn conservatives' trust
- Kyle Bass says US interest rates will follow the rest of the world to zero — 'This is insane'
NBR on TwitterMy Tweets
Subscribe to RSS