The Federal Reserve began talks about whether to cut interest rates. While many believe a rate cut will be coming, some don’t agree. Steve Liesman has more for us.
About NBR“Nightly Business Report produced by CNBC” (NBR) is an award-winning and highly-respected nightly business news program that airs on public television. Television’s longest-running evening business news broadcast, “NBR” features in-depth coverage and analysis of the biggest financial news stories of the day and access to some of the world’s top business leaders and policy makers.
- China exports fall for fourth month as Beijing demands tariff rollback as part of trade deal
- 'Playmobil' movie bombs at US box office in one of the worst movie openings in decades
- Chicago rapper Juice WRLD dies at 21
- Digital health start-up once worth $1.5 billion is racing to keep lights on as investors flee
- Judiciary Chair Nadler says impeachment articles 'presumably' introduced this week
NBR on TwitterMy Tweets
Subscribe to RSS