Large crowds gathered at Arthur Ashe Stadium in New York to watch the three day “Fortnite” tournament. Josh Lipton explains how the esports industry is influencing the country.
About NBR“Nightly Business Report produced by CNBC” (NBR) is an award-winning and highly-respected nightly business news program that airs on public television. Television’s longest-running evening business news broadcast, “NBR” features in-depth coverage and analysis of the biggest financial news stories of the day and access to some of the world’s top business leaders and policy makers.
- Oil could rise $10 per barrel after drone attack forces Saudi to cut output in half
- US blames Iran for strikes on Saudi oil sites: 'Unprecedented attack on world's energy supply'
- These fast-food chains have dropped menu items this year — here's why
- Trump says he discussed a mutual defense treaty with Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu
- Saudi oil production cut by 50% after drones attack crude facilities
NBR on TwitterMy Tweets
Subscribe to RSS