The head of the European Central Bank, Mario Draghi, left the door open for interest rate cuts later this year. Plus, we received a strong durable goods report. Should the Fed cut interest rates next week? We speak with Rob Martin, a Senior U.S. Economist at UBS.
About NBR“Nightly Business Report produced by CNBC” (NBR) is an award-winning and highly-respected nightly business news program that airs on public television. Television’s longest-running evening business news broadcast, “NBR” features in-depth coverage and analysis of the biggest financial news stories of the day and access to some of the world’s top business leaders and policy makers.
- U.S. Steel plans to lay off hundreds of workers in Michigan
- China lowers borrowing costs — but UBS says the impact will probably be 'very muted'
- Porsche to stream Apple Music into all-new Taycan EV
- Apple is spending $6 billion on original shows and trying to beat Disney+ to market, reports FT
- A generational shift in consumer tastes is a boon for these retailers, Jim Cramer says
NBR on TwitterMy Tweets
Subscribe to RSS