Will the Federal Reserve cut interest rates? The rate debate was fueled further by conflicting remarks from Fed officials and stocks lost momentum on Friday. Steve Liesman has more for us.
- Nikola shares slide after second sexual abuse allegation raises questions about GM deal
- Joe Biden releases 2019 tax returns ahead of presidential debate
- Stock sell-off may still have a ways to go as election, virus trigger volatility
- UnitedHealth has acquired DivvyDose, a competitor to Amazon's PillPack
- Stocks fall, snap 3-day winning streak amid coronavirus concerns
NBR on TwitterMy Tweets
Subscribe to RSS