We have in depth conversation about how inflation is seen in the real world compared to what the government reports. It’s more than just numbers and it could mean paying more for your daily coffee. Bob Brusca, a Chief Economist at Fact & Opinion Economist, joins us on the show to discuss.
About NBR“Nightly Business Report produced by CNBC” (NBR) is an award-winning and highly-respected nightly business news program that airs on public television. Television’s longest-running evening business news broadcast, “NBR” features in-depth coverage and analysis of the biggest financial news stories of the day and access to some of the world’s top business leaders and policy makers.
- Land Rover returns to its roots – and new Defender will return to the US market
- Here's what happened to the stock market on Tuesday
- Houston Rockets' P.J. Tucker, the NBA's 'Sneaker King,' nears new endorsement deal with Nike
- Markets are overbought, but there's not much worry on Wall Street — yet
- Retail earnings, Fed minutes, impeachment hearings: 3 things to watch for Wednesday
NBR on TwitterMy Tweets
Subscribe to RSS