Our Steve Liesman gives us a recap of Fed Chairman Jerome Powell’s second day of testimony on Capitol Hill where there were strong signals that an interest rate cut will be coming.
About NBR“Nightly Business Report produced by CNBC” (NBR) is an award-winning and highly-respected nightly business news program that airs on public television. Television’s longest-running evening business news broadcast, “NBR” features in-depth coverage and analysis of the biggest financial news stories of the day and access to some of the world’s top business leaders and policy makers.
- The US and China made 'substantial progress' at trade talks, Chinese vice premier says
- Trump says he hopes US-China trade deal will be signed by mid-November
- Boris Johnson set for Brexit showdown in historic day for UK politics
- Everything Jim Cramer said on 'Mad Money,' including playing earnings week, FAANG audit, bank stocks
- Alphabet's Wing launches first commercial drone delivery
NBR on TwitterMy Tweets
Subscribe to RSS