CNBC came out with its annual “Top States for Business” graded upon more than 60 measures of competitiveness including employment, workforce, education system and infrastructure to name a few. Scott Cohn reports on how the state of Virginia propelled to the top spot this year.
About NBR“Nightly Business Report produced by CNBC” (NBR) is an award-winning and highly-respected nightly business news program that airs on public television. Television’s longest-running evening business news broadcast, “NBR” features in-depth coverage and analysis of the biggest financial news stories of the day and access to some of the world’s top business leaders and policy makers.
- Here's what the average American typically pays in 401(k) fees
- In new world of US oil dominance, Mideast tensions have much less impact on energy prices
- Advances in fintech are helping financial advisors, here's how
- FDA launches 'Magic' television ad campaign with magician Julius Dein to curb teen vaping
- This market is atypical, but people with a million dollars in stocks are fine with it
NBR on TwitterMy Tweets
Subscribe to RSS