We’re in the heart of the summer but back to school shopping is just around the corner. Our Courtney Reagan reports on how retailers are prepping for back to school sales and that this time around gadgets may take a bigger chunk out of the parents’ budgets.
About NBR“Nightly Business Report produced by CNBC” (NBR) is an award-winning and highly-respected nightly business news program that airs on public television. Television’s longest-running evening business news broadcast, “NBR” features in-depth coverage and analysis of the biggest financial news stories of the day and access to some of the world’s top business leaders and policy makers.
- Virgin Galactic and Under Armour unveil spacesuits for the first space tourists to wear next year
- Options traders see a double-digit move when Netflix reports earnings
- Homebuilder confidence hits highest level in nearly two years, thanks to lower mortgage rates
- Biggest US cities losing hundreds of workers every day, and even more should be fleeing
- Here's what every major analyst is predicting for Netflix earnings after the bell
NBR on TwitterMy Tweets
Subscribe to RSS