We’re in the heart of the summer but back to school shopping is just around the corner. Our Courtney Reagan reports on how retailers are prepping for back to school sales and that this time around gadgets may take a bigger chunk out of the parents’ budgets.
About NBR“Nightly Business Report produced by CNBC” (NBR) is an award-winning and highly-respected nightly business news program that airs on public television. Television’s longest-running evening business news broadcast, “NBR” features in-depth coverage and analysis of the biggest financial news stories of the day and access to some of the world’s top business leaders and policy makers.
- U.S. stock futures are flat as earnings season, stimulus talks continue
- Japan's Seven & i seals $21 billion deal for Marathon Petroleum's Speedway gas stations
- Tropical Storm Isaias nears hurricane strength as it crawls toward the Carolinas
- Thousands remain evacuated from Southern California wildfire
- Lord & Taylor, Men's Wearhouse owner file for bankruptcy, becoming the latest retail casualties of the pandemic
NBR on TwitterMy Tweets
Subscribe to RSS