A Saudi Arabian budget airline decides to go with an ALL-Airbus fleet instead of ordering any Boeing 737 max aircraft. Phil LeBeau has more for us.
- These two strategies may have helped Trump pay just $750 in federal taxes
- United, pilots agree on schedule reductions to avoid nearly 3,000 furloughs
- Stocks making the biggest moves midday: Snap, Devon Energy, Virgin Galactic, UPS, Chevron & more
- Here's what happened to the stock market on Monday
- Official coronavirus death toll is likely an 'underestimate' of the true total, WHO says
NBR on TwitterMy Tweets
Subscribe to RSS