The largest e-commerce retailer in the United States, Amazon, hit their 25-year mark but as Deirdre Bosa reports the next 25 years may take the company into a new direction.
About NBR“Nightly Business Report produced by CNBC” (NBR) is an award-winning and highly-respected nightly business news program that airs on public television. Television’s longest-running evening business news broadcast, “NBR” features in-depth coverage and analysis of the biggest financial news stories of the day and access to some of the world’s top business leaders and policy makers.
- House leaders slam Google for hiring ex-Trump administration official who worked on immigration
- L Brands CEO Les Wexner's future could be at stake as Epstein ties, falling stock haunt him
- Bloomberg spending $15M-$20M to register half million voters in 5 key states
- Retail earnings, manufacturing gauge, home sales: 3 things to watch for in the markets on Thursday
- 'Frozen II' poised to be Disney's 6th billion-dollar film of 2019
NBR on TwitterMy Tweets
Subscribe to RSS