The U.S. trade war with China is also affecting the real estate market. Chinese buyers are slowing in demand. Diana Olick reports.
About NBR“Nightly Business Report produced by CNBC” (NBR) is an award-winning and highly-respected nightly business news program that airs on public television. Television’s longest-running evening business news broadcast, “NBR” features in-depth coverage and analysis of the biggest financial news stories of the day and access to some of the world’s top business leaders and policy makers.
- House leaders slam Google for hiring ex-Trump administration official who worked on immigration
- L Brands CEO Les Wexner's future could be at stake as Epstein ties, falling stock haunt him
- Bloomberg spending $15M-$20M to register half million voters in 5 key states
- Retail earnings, manufacturing gauge, home sales: 3 things to watch for in the markets on Thursday
- 'Frozen II' poised to be Disney's 6th billion-dollar film of 2019
NBR on TwitterMy Tweets
Subscribe to RSS