The U.S. economy has hit a record as the economic expansion becomes the longest ever without hitting a recession but can it continue? We speak with Odeta Kushi, deputy chief economist at First American Financial, with her insights.
About NBR“Nightly Business Report produced by CNBC” (NBR) is an award-winning and highly-respected nightly business news program that airs on public television. Television’s longest-running evening business news broadcast, “NBR” features in-depth coverage and analysis of the biggest financial news stories of the day and access to some of the world’s top business leaders and policy makers.
- Cheesecake Factory settles with SEC over misleading Covid risk disclosures, a first for a public company
- A beginner’s guide to ‘value’ investing – everything you need to know
- Your movie theater experience is going extinct
- Schumer ups pressure for Covid stimulus deal, warns of double dip recession as job growth slows
- Petco has filed to go public as consumers adopt more pets during the pandemic
NBR on TwitterMy Tweets
Subscribe to RSS