We welcome back to the show Mohamed El-Erian, chief economic adviser at Allianz, and get his take what’s going on with the markets today, will there be a Federal Reserve interest rate cut, and how does the trade truce between the U.S. and China will affect the economy.
About NBR“Nightly Business Report produced by CNBC” (NBR) is an award-winning and highly-respected nightly business news program that airs on public television. Television’s longest-running evening business news broadcast, “NBR” features in-depth coverage and analysis of the biggest financial news stories of the day and access to some of the world’s top business leaders and policy makers.
- Here's what the average American typically pays in 401(k) fees
- In new world of US oil dominance, Mideast tensions have much less impact on energy prices
- Advances in fintech are helping financial advisors, here's how
- FDA launches 'Magic' television ad campaign with magician Julius Dein to curb teen vaping
- This market is atypical, but people with a million dollars in stocks are fine with it
NBR on TwitterMy Tweets
Subscribe to RSS