With the recent trade truce between the U.S. and China, the big sector winner were chip stocks. Josh Lipton has more for us on their rally on Wall Street.
About NBR“Nightly Business Report produced by CNBC” (NBR) is an award-winning and highly-respected nightly business news program that airs on public television. Television’s longest-running evening business news broadcast, “NBR” features in-depth coverage and analysis of the biggest financial news stories of the day and access to some of the world’s top business leaders and policy makers.
- How Britain's oldest universities are trying to protect humanity from risky A.I.
- China may become one of many hubs as companies diversify manufacturing after coronavirus shock
- Europe could target Silicon Valley with taxes to help it rebound from the coronavirus-fueled recession
- Taiwan's Tsai pledges support for people of Hong Kong after China proposes national security law
- Coronavirus live updates: Japan seeks to end state of emergency for Tokyo; Trump suspends travel from Brazil
NBR on TwitterMy Tweets
Subscribe to RSS