After the G-20 Summit, the next big meeting will be in Vienna where major oil producer countries like Saudi Arabia and Russia will be attending. Brian Sullivan reports why oil prices have been pretty stable here in the U.S. even with the heighten tensions with Iran and Venezuela’s problems with their oil production.
About NBR“Nightly Business Report produced by CNBC” (NBR) is an award-winning and highly-respected nightly business news program that airs on public television. Television’s longest-running evening business news broadcast, “NBR” features in-depth coverage and analysis of the biggest financial news stories of the day and access to some of the world’s top business leaders and policy makers.
- Bob Iger on why Disney walked away from Twitter: 'The nastiness is extraordinary'
- Antonio Brown appears to retire from NFL in cryptic tweet
- Democrat Adam Schiff says Trump's Ukraine call could justify impeachment
- Review: The 2019 Jeep Gladiator pickup is extremely cool, smartly designed and incredibly capable
- The 10 hottest remote work opportunities—and the companies hiring for them right now
NBR on TwitterMy Tweets
Subscribe to RSS