On this week’s “Market Monitor”, we speak with the Director of Research at RegentAtlantic, Andy Kapyrin, who gives us his stock picks he says will hold up in an escalating trade war.
About NBR“Nightly Business Report produced by CNBC” (NBR) is an award-winning and highly-respected nightly business news program that airs on public television. Television’s longest-running evening business news broadcast, “NBR” features in-depth coverage and analysis of the biggest financial news stories of the day and access to some of the world’s top business leaders and policy makers.
- China says 'external rumors' about the trade talks are not accurate
- Morgan Stanley: 'Phase one' US-China trade deal might be 'as good as it gets'
- China's growth is slowing — but UBS is 'overweight' on Chinese stocks anyway
- Self-driving cars may not be a widespread reality for years, but the potential is 'great'
- Trump signing Hong Kong bill will worsen US-China relationship, former ambassador to China says
NBR on TwitterMy Tweets
Subscribe to RSS