A new report from China shows a decline in Chinese imports possibly indicating the trade war with the U.S. is reducing demand in China. This comes as U.S. Secretary of the Treasury Steven Mnuchin threatened China that more tariffs may be on the horizon. Eunice Yoon has the latest for us.
About NBR“Nightly Business Report produced by CNBC” (NBR) is an award-winning and highly-respected nightly business news program that airs on public television. Television’s longest-running evening business news broadcast, “NBR” features in-depth coverage and analysis of the biggest financial news stories of the day and access to some of the world’s top business leaders and policy makers.
- Coronavirus live updates: India's reported cases exceed 200,000, highest in Asia
- Black voters are most worried about health and economic damage from coronavirus, CNBC/Change Research poll finds
- Pope urges U.S. reconciliation, condemns racism and street violence
- Start-ups are racing to develop Covid-19 'immunity passports' — but experts warn they're unethical
- Oil prices hit 3-month highs on expectations OPEC+ will extend deepest-ever production cuts
NBR on TwitterMy Tweets
Subscribe to RSS