Salesforce is buying Tableau Software in a $16 billion deal making it one of the largest software acquisitions. Josh Lipton breaks it down for us.
About NBR“Nightly Business Report produced by CNBC” (NBR) is an award-winning and highly-respected nightly business news program that airs on public television. Television’s longest-running evening business news broadcast, “NBR” features in-depth coverage and analysis of the biggest financial news stories of the day and access to some of the world’s top business leaders and policy makers.
- Why YouTube's Susan Wojcicki limits her own kids' screen time
- Massive Arctic wildfires emitted more CO2 in June than Sweden does in an entire year
- The price of a cup of coffee may be the answer to fixing Social Security
- The life rule Ray Dalio taught his son about success
- Weight Watchers eyes a new clientele: Children
NBR on TwitterMy Tweets
Subscribe to RSS