There’s a new report that says average vehicle prices are at an all-time high. With this news plus the U.S. tariff tensions with both China and Mexico, we take a look at the state of the auto industry. Michelle Krebs, an executive analyst at Cox Automotive, joins us with this discussion.
About NBR“Nightly Business Report produced by CNBC” (NBR) is an award-winning and highly-respected nightly business news program that airs on public television. Television’s longest-running evening business news broadcast, “NBR” features in-depth coverage and analysis of the biggest financial news stories of the day and access to some of the world’s top business leaders and policy makers.
- Trump is meeting with world leaders at G7 as he escalates US-China trade war
- This couple spent 7 months visiting every U.S. national park—here's how they did it
- LinkedIn is training food truck workers, teachers and athletes to fill the tech talent gap
- Americans spent an average of $26,226 on college last year—this graph shows how they paid
- Trump's tariffs on monkeys could 'severely damage' US medical research and send labs to China
NBR on TwitterMy Tweets
Subscribe to RSS