There’s a new report that says average vehicle prices are at an all-time high. With this news plus the U.S. tariff tensions with both China and Mexico, we take a look at the state of the auto industry. Michelle Krebs, an executive analyst at Cox Automotive, joins us with this discussion.
About NBR“Nightly Business Report produced by CNBC” (NBR) is an award-winning and highly-respected nightly business news program that airs on public television. Television’s longest-running evening business news broadcast, “NBR” features in-depth coverage and analysis of the biggest financial news stories of the day and access to some of the world’s top business leaders and policy makers.
- Worker confidence in finding a new job has hit a six-year high, but it might be a 'turning point'
- How to invest and pay off your student loans, according to the Broke Millennial
- US successfully flies its newest hypersonic missile on mighty Air Force bomber
- Sequels aren't the summer box office's problem — bad sequels are
- The red-hot IPO market this year could mean bad news for future stock returns
NBR on TwitterMy Tweets
Subscribe to RSS