There’s a new report that says average vehicle prices are at an all-time high. With this news plus the U.S. tariff tensions with both China and Mexico, we take a look at the state of the auto industry. Michelle Krebs, an executive analyst at Cox Automotive, joins us with this discussion.
About NBR“Nightly Business Report produced by CNBC” (NBR) is an award-winning and highly-respected nightly business news program that airs on public television. Television’s longest-running evening business news broadcast, “NBR” features in-depth coverage and analysis of the biggest financial news stories of the day and access to some of the world’s top business leaders and policy makers.
- Alan Greenspan says there's 'no point' for central banks to issue digital currency
- Hong Kong leader Carrie Lam calls protesters selfish for 'paralyzing' the city
- China could launch its own digital currency in the next 2-3 months, predicts investor
- Former US President Jimmy Carter enters hospital for surgery
- National security officials objected to stopping Ukraine aid
NBR on TwitterMy Tweets
Subscribe to RSS