On the latest with the U.S. trade war with China, the 2nd largest economy in the world issued a “white paper” outlining its position in their dispute with the U.S. Eunice Yoon reports from Beijing.
About NBR“Nightly Business Report produced by CNBC” (NBR) is an award-winning and highly-respected nightly business news program that airs on public television. Television’s longest-running evening business news broadcast, “NBR” features in-depth coverage and analysis of the biggest financial news stories of the day and access to some of the world’s top business leaders and policy makers.
- Trump's former aide Paul Manafort transferred to federal prison in lower Manhattan
- These Asian economies may be most badly hit by slowing global trade
- Alibaba reshuffles management; chief financial officer to oversee strategic investment unit
- China's job market faces new pressure as trade war with US drags on
- Meatless alternatives are on the rise — but so is global meat consumption
NBR on TwitterMy Tweets
Subscribe to RSS