On Thursday, stocks snapped a recent losing streak after a few volatile sessions. Are investors hoping this will be a market bounce back?
About NBR“Nightly Business Report produced by CNBC” (NBR) is an award-winning and highly-respected nightly business news program that airs on public television. Television’s longest-running evening business news broadcast, “NBR” features in-depth coverage and analysis of the biggest financial news stories of the day and access to some of the world’s top business leaders and policy makers.
- FCC Chairman Ajit Pai will step down on January 20
- DoorDash seeks valuation of up to $32 billion in IPO, double what it was in June
- Elon Musk says SpaceX's next Starship test flight may happen as early as Wednesday
- Wall Street sell-off picks up steam, Dow falls 400 points to cut into November's big gain
- Nikola shares crater by more than 20% after GM gives up equity stake in smaller, reworked deal
NBR on TwitterMy Tweets
Subscribe to RSS