Mortgage rates are dropping and a new report states that home prices are weakening in some areas of the country. Diana Olick has more.
About NBR“Nightly Business Report produced by CNBC” (NBR) is an award-winning and highly-respected nightly business news program that airs on public television. Television’s longest-running evening business news broadcast, “NBR” features in-depth coverage and analysis of the biggest financial news stories of the day and access to some of the world’s top business leaders and policy makers.
- Alan Greenspan says there's 'no point' for central banks to issue digital currency
- Hong Kong leader Carrie Lam calls protesters selfish for 'paralyzing' the city
- China could launch its own digital currency in the next 2-3 months, predicts investor
- Former US President Jimmy Carter enters hospital for surgery
- National security officials objected to stopping Ukraine aid
NBR on TwitterMy Tweets
Subscribe to RSS