Fiat Chrysler and French automobile maker, Renault, are looking to merge to become the world’s 3rd largest automaker. Our Phil LeBeau breaks down this proposal.
About NBR“Nightly Business Report produced by CNBC” (NBR) is an award-winning and highly-respected nightly business news program that airs on public television. Television’s longest-running evening business news broadcast, “NBR” features in-depth coverage and analysis of the biggest financial news stories of the day and access to some of the world’s top business leaders and policy makers.
- Trump now says his Doral resort will not host G-7 after two days of harsh criticism
- 'I am back,' Bernie Sanders tells thousands of supporters at NYC rally
- Britain asks EU to postpone Brexit for third time after UK lawmakers delay vote on withdrawal deal
- Carl Icahn's son Brett is the leading candidate to take over his hedge fund
- Everyone's arguing about 'Call of Duty: Modern Warfare,' which probably means it will sell big
NBR on TwitterMy Tweets
Subscribe to RSS