Best Buy surpassed Wall Street’s expectations in their latest earnings report but with the U.S. trade war with China, will tariffs and price hikes be looming for the electronics store giant? We speak with consumer equity strategist at Morningstar, RJ Hottovy, with his analysis.
About NBR“Nightly Business Report produced by CNBC” (NBR) is an award-winning and highly-respected nightly business news program that airs on public television. Television’s longest-running evening business news broadcast, “NBR” features in-depth coverage and analysis of the biggest financial news stories of the day and access to some of the world’s top business leaders and policy makers.
- Alan Greenspan says there's 'no point' for central banks to issue digital currency
- Hong Kong leader Carrie Lam calls protesters selfish for 'paralyzing' the city
- China could launch its own digital currency in the next 2-3 months, predicts investor
- Former US President Jimmy Carter enters hospital for surgery
- National security officials objected to stopping Ukraine aid
NBR on TwitterMy Tweets
Subscribe to RSS