The brightest economic high school students in the nation were in New York competing in the National Economic Challenge. Our Andrew Ross Sorkin moderated the event and has more for us.
About NBR“Nightly Business Report produced by CNBC” (NBR) is an award-winning and highly-respected nightly business news program that airs on public television. Television’s longest-running evening business news broadcast, “NBR” features in-depth coverage and analysis of the biggest financial news stories of the day and access to some of the world’s top business leaders and policy makers.
- Taiwan throws its weight behind Hong Kong citizens who want to resettle on the island
- Twitter flags Trump tweet on Minneapolis for 'glorifying violence'
- Magic Leap CEO Rony Abovitz is stepping down from the helm of his AR start-up
- Coronavirus live updates: San Francisco releases reopening timeline, Boston Marathon canceled
- Chinese tech giant NetEase files for secondary Hong Kong listing, amid greater scrutiny over Chinese firms
NBR on TwitterMy Tweets
Subscribe to RSS