Macy’s CEO says the tensions between China may cause the retail company to increase prices, specifically in clothing and shoes. Courtney Reagan reports.
About NBR“Nightly Business Report produced by CNBC” (NBR) is an award-winning and highly-respected nightly business news program that airs on public television. Television’s longest-running evening business news broadcast, “NBR” features in-depth coverage and analysis of the biggest financial news stories of the day and access to some of the world’s top business leaders and policy makers.
- Nikola shares fall after CEO fails to reassure investors GM won't pull out of $2 billion deal
- Texas food bank doubles amount of people it serves amid coronavirus pandemic
- Dow futures rise more than 100 points after record day on Wall Street
- Biden's pick for foreign policy head affirms a push to get allies on board with U.S. policy on China
- 'The Croods: A New Age' has a solid voice cast but its story is 'hyperactive' and 'uninspired,' critics say
NBR on TwitterMy Tweets
Subscribe to RSS