A manufacturer plant in New Jersey is limiting their growth plans due to the high tariff costs. Contessa Brewer reports from the plant.
About NBR“Nightly Business Report produced by CNBC” (NBR) is an award-winning and highly-respected nightly business news program that airs on public television. Television’s longest-running evening business news broadcast, “NBR” features in-depth coverage and analysis of the biggest financial news stories of the day and access to some of the world’s top business leaders and policy makers.
- 'One small step for man, one giant leap for mankind': US celebrates 50th anniversary of moon landing
- Iran denies that a second British ship was seized
- Trump says he assured Swedish prime minister that A$AP Rocky is not a flight risk
- How do NBA players get big-money contracts? Not by focusing on dollar signs
- Canceled flights, higher fares, older jets — air travel takes a hit from Boeing 737 Max grounding
NBR on TwitterMy Tweets
Subscribe to RSS