We speak with Art Hogan, a chief market strategist with National Securities, and get his take what to expect with the markets if there is a trade deal with China or what happens if there isn’t.
About NBR“Nightly Business Report produced by CNBC” (NBR) is an award-winning and highly-respected nightly business news program that airs on public television. Television’s longest-running evening business news broadcast, “NBR” features in-depth coverage and analysis of the biggest financial news stories of the day and access to some of the world’s top business leaders and policy makers.
- Fed says US economy 'generally positive' despite trade policy disruptions
- This is how much income tax you're paying to your state
- Here's what needs to happen for Congress to raise the debt ceiling and avoid default
- Philips acquires Boston start-up Medumo to help hospitals communicate with patients
- After a great start to earnings season, overall profits are no longer expected to decline
NBR on TwitterMy Tweets
Subscribe to RSS