We speak with Art Hogan, a chief market strategist with National Securities, and get his take what to expect with the markets if there is a trade deal with China or what happens if there isn’t.
About NBR“Nightly Business Report produced by CNBC” (NBR) is an award-winning and highly-respected nightly business news program that airs on public television. Television’s longest-running evening business news broadcast, “NBR” features in-depth coverage and analysis of the biggest financial news stories of the day and access to some of the world’s top business leaders and policy makers.
- Flipkart founder: How I sold my business to Walmart for $16 billion
- US House Judiciary chair says panel will hold McGahn in contempt
- Iran's Rouhani: No talks right now. Resistance is our only choice
- Trump tells Pennsylvania voters that trade war has helped economy
- US eases some restrictions on China's Huawei, reportedly halting Google's plans to cut access
NBR on TwitterMy Tweets
Subscribe to RSS