For the past few years, we have not seen major inflation yet in the U.S. economy. Why is that and what can we expect in the near future? We speak with the chief economist and macro strategist at Mellon, Vincent Reinhart.
About NBR“Nightly Business Report produced by CNBC” (NBR) is an award-winning and highly-respected nightly business news program that airs on public television. Television’s longest-running evening business news broadcast, “NBR” features in-depth coverage and analysis of the biggest financial news stories of the day and access to some of the world’s top business leaders and policy makers.
- U.S. Steel plans to lay off hundreds of workers in Michigan
- China lowers borrowing costs — but UBS says the impact will probably be 'very muted'
- Porsche to stream Apple Music into all-new Taycan EV
- Apple is spending $6 billion on original shows and trying to beat Disney+ to market, reports FT
- A generational shift in consumer tastes is a boon for these retailers, Jim Cramer says
NBR on TwitterMy Tweets
Subscribe to RSS