With the calendar marking the 1st of May, usually investors “sell in May and go away” but are you better off ignoring it this year? Bob Pisani reports.
About NBR“Nightly Business Report produced by CNBC” (NBR) is an award-winning and highly-respected nightly business news program that airs on public television. Television’s longest-running evening business news broadcast, “NBR” features in-depth coverage and analysis of the biggest financial news stories of the day and access to some of the world’s top business leaders and policy makers.
- What to watch for in May's health-care jobs numbers
- Coronavirus live updates: Brazil's death toll surpasses Italy's, Lancet retracts hydroxychloroquine study
- Dow futures point to a 300 point gain at the open as closely watched jobs report looms
- Why the buzz around DeepMind is dissipating as it transitions from games to science
- Earth has hottest May on record, with 2020 on track to be one of the top 10 warmest years
NBR on TwitterMy Tweets
Subscribe to RSS