Facebook CEO, Mark Zuckerberg, is outlining the company’s new vision – privacy — at the F8 developer conference. Julia Boorstin has the latest from the conference in San Jose.
- FCC Chairman Ajit Pai will step down on January 20
- DoorDash seeks valuation of up to $32 billion in IPO, double what it was in June
- Elon Musk says SpaceX's next Starship test flight may happen as early as Wednesday
- Wall Street sell-off picks up steam, Dow falls 400 points to cut into November's big gain
- Nikola shares crater by more than 20% after GM gives up equity stake in smaller, reworked deal
NBR on TwitterMy Tweets
Subscribe to RSS