We introduced you earlier in the week, “FinalStraw”, a company that makes environmentally friendly straws, went from a dream to a nightmare. Soon, it went viral online but the company found many posts were actually directing followers to buy knockoffs. As Andrea Day reports, the company says its cost them millions.
About NBR“Nightly Business Report produced by CNBC” (NBR) is an award-winning and highly-respected nightly business news program that airs on public television. Television’s longest-running evening business news broadcast, “NBR” features in-depth coverage and analysis of the biggest financial news stories of the day and access to some of the world’s top business leaders and policy makers.
- Mortgage refinancing is hot, but using your home as an ATM is not
- 42% of people falling behind as Covid-19 widens the wealth gap, report finds
- Jimmy John's partners with DoorDash but will still deliver its own sandwiches
- Fintech firm Revolut names former Citigroup executive Rebecca Macieira-Kaufmann to its US board
- CFOs feel confident Biden won't be able to raise the corporate tax rate to 28%: Survey
NBR on TwitterMy Tweets
Subscribe to RSS