The worldwide hotel chain Marriott is looking to rent homes while home-sharing start-up AirBnB is opening hotels. Why is there a role reversal? Deirdre Bosa reports.
About NBR“Nightly Business Report produced by CNBC” (NBR) is an award-winning and highly-respected nightly business news program that airs on public television. Television’s longest-running evening business news broadcast, “NBR” features in-depth coverage and analysis of the biggest financial news stories of the day and access to some of the world’s top business leaders and policy makers.
- Coronavirus live updates: India's reported cases exceed 200,000, highest in Asia
- Black voters are most worried about health and economic damage from coronavirus, CNBC/Change Research poll finds
- Pope urges U.S. reconciliation, condemns racism and street violence
- Start-ups are racing to develop Covid-19 'immunity passports' — but experts warn they're unethical
- Oil prices hit 3-month highs on expectations OPEC+ will extend deepest-ever production cuts
NBR on TwitterMy Tweets
Subscribe to RSS