This week’s “Market Monitor” weighs in on familiar names that will do well in either an up or down market. We speak with Sarah Henry, a portfolio manager at Logan Capital Management, for her picks.
About NBR“Nightly Business Report produced by CNBC” (NBR) is an award-winning and highly-respected nightly business news program that airs on public television. Television’s longest-running evening business news broadcast, “NBR” features in-depth coverage and analysis of the biggest financial news stories of the day and access to some of the world’s top business leaders and policy makers.
- Slack shares down more than 15% as revenue growth remains steady despite pandemic
- Stock futures rise slightly after Thursday's wild ride, jobs report looms
- Zillow data shows owners of vacation rentals are now looking for longer-term renters
- U.S. coronavirus cases have been slowly ticking up since Memorial Day
- Elon Musk calls for Amazon breakup after Covid-19 skeptic claims it censored his book
NBR on TwitterMy Tweets
Subscribe to RSS