Microsoft is the latest company to reach the threshold of Wall Street’s trillion dollar club…joining the likes of Amazon and Apple as the only U.S. companies at this level. How important is this today’s economy? We speak with Ivan Feinseth, the CIO & Director of Research at Tigress Financial Partners, to get his insight.
About NBR“Nightly Business Report produced by CNBC” (NBR) is an award-winning and highly-respected nightly business news program that airs on public television. Television’s longest-running evening business news broadcast, “NBR” features in-depth coverage and analysis of the biggest financial news stories of the day and access to some of the world’s top business leaders and policy makers.
- American Eagle exec says there shouldn't be age limit on CBD, as it prepares to add hemp products
- DOJ says it will take a broad antitrust look at Big Tech; stocks dip
- The trade war is killing the maker of the Roomba
- Tilray acquires boozy candy company Smith & Sinclair to develop CBD edibles
- Trump and 2020 Democrats are racing to the Hamptons for fundraisers in hunt for wealthy donors
NBR on TwitterMy Tweets
Subscribe to RSS