Microsoft is the latest company to reach the threshold of Wall Street’s trillion dollar club…joining the likes of Amazon and Apple as the only U.S. companies at this level. How important is this today’s economy? We speak with Ivan Feinseth, the CIO & Director of Research at Tigress Financial Partners, to get his insight.
About NBR“Nightly Business Report produced by CNBC” (NBR) is an award-winning and highly-respected nightly business news program that airs on public television. Television’s longest-running evening business news broadcast, “NBR” features in-depth coverage and analysis of the biggest financial news stories of the day and access to some of the world’s top business leaders and policy makers.
- Flipkart founder: How I sold my business to Walmart for $16 billion
- US House Judiciary chair says panel will hold McGahn in contempt
- Iran's Rouhani: No talks right now. Resistance is our only choice
- Trump tells Pennsylvania voters that trade war has helped economy
- US eases some restrictions on China's Huawei, reportedly halting Google's plans to cut access
NBR on TwitterMy Tweets
Subscribe to RSS