On Wednesday, the Nasdaq-100 closed on a record high. Did the legal settlement between Apple and Qualcomm helped with this rise? How did the tech heavy weights like Facebook and Amazon do? Bertha Coombs has the details.
About NBR“Nightly Business Report produced by CNBC” (NBR) is an award-winning and highly-respected nightly business news program that airs on public television. Television’s longest-running evening business news broadcast, “NBR” features in-depth coverage and analysis of the biggest financial news stories of the day and access to some of the world’s top business leaders and policy makers.
- Biden Covid advisor on Dr. Atlas resignation: 'I am relieved' because he wasn’t qualified
- Joe Biden's inaugural committee will accept corporate donations up to $1 million, but bar lobbyists and fossil fuels
- Jim Cramer recommends Linde and Cummins for the future of hydrogen energy
- Tesla's stock will be added to the S&P 500 in a single step before the open on Dec. 21
- GitLab is being valued at more than $6 billion in secondary share sale
NBR on TwitterMy Tweets
Subscribe to RSS