Our Bill Griffeth gives us a recap on how Johnson & Johnson, UnitedHealth Group and Bank of America first quarter earnings may impact the consumers.
- Nikola shares fall after CEO fails to reassure investors GM won't pull out of $2 billion deal
- Texas food bank doubles amount of people it serves amid coronavirus pandemic
- Dow futures rise more than 100 points after record day on Wall Street
- Biden's pick for foreign policy head affirms a push to get allies on board with U.S. policy on China
- 'The Croods: A New Age' has a solid voice cast but its story is 'hyperactive' and 'uninspired,' critics say
NBR on TwitterMy Tweets
Subscribe to RSS