We speak to the executive director of the Center for Responsive Politics about the top lobby group corporations who spent the most in 2018. Who made the list and where does all this lobbying money go? Sheila Krumholz breaks it all down for us.
About NBR“Nightly Business Report produced by CNBC” (NBR) is an award-winning and highly-respected nightly business news program that airs on public television. Television’s longest-running evening business news broadcast, “NBR” features in-depth coverage and analysis of the biggest financial news stories of the day and access to some of the world’s top business leaders and policy makers.
- 'Cats' polarizes moviegoers with 'creepy' digital fur, but it's not the first CGI snafu this year
- Oculus founder: Best US minds need to work on AI like they did during the nuclear arms race
- Amazon hires Trump-allied lobbyist as president threatens to intervene in battle over cyber contract
- Stocks making the biggest moves midday: Gannett, Microsoft, CrowdStrike, AMC & more
- Battling flood damage? Here's why you'll have a hard time getting a tax break for it
NBR on TwitterMy Tweets
Subscribe to RSS