With the grounding of the Boeing Max jets, how is this affecting the airlines’ stock on Wall Street? Should you invest in airlines stocks now? Also, Delta’s strong numbers and JetBlue will begin routes to Europe. Bill Griffeth speaks with David Vernon, a Senior Transportation Analyst at Bernstein.
About NBR“Nightly Business Report produced by CNBC” (NBR) is an award-winning and highly-respected nightly business news program that airs on public television. Television’s longest-running evening business news broadcast, “NBR” features in-depth coverage and analysis of the biggest financial news stories of the day and access to some of the world’s top business leaders and policy makers.
- Taiwan's president is planning another stop over in the US. China will be infuriated
- Bitcoin vs Libra: Here are the key differences between the two cryptocurrencies
- JC Penney taps debt restructuring advisors
- The new 2020 Corvette Stingray revealed. Guns for Ferrari with Chevy's first mid-engine design
- America's Sports Car, the Corvette, almost didn't survive the Great Recession
NBR on TwitterMy Tweets
Subscribe to RSS