Frank Holland speaks with laid off workers and Lordstown residents to see how they are reacting to the plant’s closing, and how the region’s economy is being impacted.
About NBR“Nightly Business Report produced by CNBC” (NBR) is an award-winning and highly-respected nightly business news program that airs on public television. Television’s longest-running evening business news broadcast, “NBR” features in-depth coverage and analysis of the biggest financial news stories of the day and access to some of the world’s top business leaders and policy makers.
- 'I don't do cover-ups': President Trump says at surprise White House press conference
- Farmers eagerly await Trump's trade aid plan but concern grows that it may disappoint
- How to use Instagram's best features, which you might not even know about
- Starbucks' China challenger Luckin Coffee shares fall below IPO price
- Harriet Tubman $20 bill no longer coming in 2020: Mnuchin says redesign postponed
NBR on TwitterMy Tweets
Subscribe to RSS